MPSJ Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya


Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya, or widely known by MPSJ is a local council who is in charge of the area in Subang Jaya city and the southern parts of Petaling district. In 1994, the state government had decided to upgrade their status to 'Majlis Pembandaran' and the decision was gazetted on 2 January 1997 which is now called Majlis Pembandaran Subang Jaya. People from Subang Jaya may proceed to their local council to apply for business license, signboard license, and also renovation building plan approval. 

MPSJ Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya Website :

MPSJ Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya Direction : 
GPS coordinates, latitude and longitude 

Business License
You may need to obtain the business license to show compliance with local and state laws when open up your own business. Business license is used to protect the right of your business and the right of the customers. With the business license, your business will become more trustworthy toward the customers. In Malaysia, apply a business license is quite easily. First, you have to know your business code and local area requirement. Second, you have to pay and fill up the business license application form. And the last, waiting until your business license is approved and received. The document that need for applying business license included: a copy of Business Registration Certificate Incorporation Certificate (Form 9), a copy of Form 49 (Companies Act, 1965), a copy of Form 24-A, B (Business Registration Act, 1956), a copy of grants / title / hire-purchase agreement of the proposed premise, a copy of Building Occupational Certificate, a copy of location map, application of Floor Plan, Application of Signboard or Advertisement Board License, advertisement visual (must fulfill requirement of usage of advertisement language), passport-sized photograph of applicant, a copy of applicant's NRIC, fulfill Health Conditions (Foundation courses for food handlers and typhoid vaccination. Our company can help you to apply the business license.

Signboard License
The signboard is a graphical display that provides customers with specific information. Signboard is the cost-less marketing strategic to attract the customers come to the store. Before installed any signboard for you business, you need to apply the signboard license from local government. Then, how to get the signboard license? First, you must get your business license first. After that, you need to fill up the signboard license application form and waiting the approval from local government. The document that need for applying signboard license included: photocopy of the applicant's identity card, passport-sized photograph of the applicant, copy of the company's M&A and Forms 9, 24 and 49, copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise, copy of the Certificate of Fitness of the company's business premise, copy of the Fire Department's support letter, copy of the location plan of the company's business premise, photographs of the business premise, photographs showing the location of the company's signboard, samples of the signboard indicating its design and colours. Our company can help you to apply the signboard license.

Renovation Building Plan Approval
Renovation (remodeling) is the process that repair the broken part or renew the facility or old building. The purpose of renovation is to secure a safety issue such as leaks from the roof or electrical problem in home. How you can get approval for your renovation? First,you need make appointment and consultation with the local building inspector about the requirement of approval plan needed. Then, you need to hire a registered architect to draw up your renovation plan. You can get the list of registered architect from the information counter of building department in your local council. Last, you can apply the renovation building plan approval by submit your renovation plan with other necessary documents to local council. The document that need for applying renovation building plan approval included: "A cover letter from an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman""Processing fee in accordance with the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984""A completely filled Form A, endorsed by an authorized architect or a registered draftsman""JBG/KB 1-85/ A Form (for new project or other building categories) or JBG/KB 1-85/ B Form (for renovation and extension only) that is completed and endorsed by an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman""1 copy of a temporary title""1 copy of the latest assessment rate receipt""1 copy of a quit-rent receipt""1 copy of the Certificate of Occupancy Fitness""1 copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement""5 copies of the house or building plan (4 on paper and 1 on linen) that are in order and endorsed by the house/ building owner(s) and an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman""The house/building plans must be coloured according to the prescribed colour scheme as follow:-  Red for new renovation / extension works, Blue for demolition works (renovation and extension purposes), Original works on the house/building need not be coloured""1 set of reinforced concrete framework plan with the structural calculation and a guarantee letter on the durability of the said structure that is endorsed by an authorized engineer (Applicable to double-storey buildings)",  "An approval letter from the Technical Department regarding building plan approval""Detail information of the Registered Architect/ Engineer or Draftsman which includes name, address, telephone number and signature. It must have the official stamp/ seal and another stamp indicating that the said party is accountable in conformity to Para 3 (1C) of the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984", "Detail information of the registered owner(s) which includes name, address, telephone number, latest identity card number(s) and signature(s)", "5 copies of the building plan consisting of :- A key plan, A site plan, A floor plan, Elevation plans (Front, Rear and Side), A Sanitary and Plumbing Layout plan, Ventilation and lighting calculation."Our company can help you to apply the renovation building plan approval.

Runner Service, License Runner, License Application Service, Licensing Company, Licensing Agent, License Agency, License Submission Service, Apply License Service, Submit License Service,