Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
DBKL Premise License Runner
To open up a business will need a business license. People need business license to show a proof to the government and community that the business is operate legally. However, applying a business license may not so easy if you do not know the standard of procedure.
Before applying for business license, a business owner will need to have a business name and actual business address. After that, the owner need to know what kind of business or business type that he or she is going to operate. After all the things done, all related documents to apply for business license need to be prepared.
The documents or requirements needed by each local authority may be different. A business owner may proceed to respective local authority to know more information and to get the latest guideline to apply for the license. But in general, few of the documents needed is same across all local authority:
1) Photocopy of the applicant's identity card
2) Passport size photo of the applicant
3) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
4) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
5) Copy of the certificate of fitness of the company's business premise
6) Copy of the Fire Department's support letter
7) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
8) Photograph of the business premise
Contact us now if you need a Runner Service to help in applying for business license. We are Runner Service which help people to apply for business license, signboard license and renovation building plan approval. Save up your time and contact us now!