Signboard License Permit
Signboard license is a permit issued by government agencies that allow individual or company to in front of their premise legally. It stand as an evidence that the signboard is install with permission but not simply apply by own.
The reason of the need to apply for a signboard license is to safeguard an individual's business to avoid having unwanted disturbance and frustration on authority issue. Other than that, a licensed signboard also stand as a safeguard to the public. This is because a licensed signboard will be install in a safe place that wouldn't cause any incidents.
To apply for signboard license, you need to:
1) Get a premise to run your business show
2) Get a business license for your premise
3) Get a license for your business signboard
The requirement in applying for signboard license may be vary according to respective local authority. In generally, an application for a signboard license must be accompanied by:
1) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
2) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
3) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
4) Photographs showing the location of the company's signboard
5) Samples of the signboard indicating its design and colors
We offer service in helping people to apply for signboard license. If you found that it is inconvenient and troublesome in applying for signboard license as there are a lot of documentation and time consuming, then you are welcome to find us as we are Runner Service which will assist you in your application of signboard license. Kindly contact us now and we will provide more information to you!