Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MBPJ Business Premise License Application Service
Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya, or MBPJ, is the city council which administers the city of Petaling Jaya in the state of Selangor. After the city had officially a city status on 20 June 2006, the city council is then formed. Their coverage area is around 97 kilometers. The council is open for people stay in Petaling Jaya to apply for business license, signboard license, and also renovation building plan approval.
Before a company legally begins operations, the company must comply with the business license. Legislation requires a business license to be administered by various government agencies, statutory bodies and local authorities. Business license is different according to respective location. So, you need to know what is the specific area that your business at and who is the approve committee in charge in that zone. Next, you also need to fill-in and submit the business license application form to the local committee together with other necessary documents. When you fill-in the business license application form, you should provide a accurate business address and what kind of business you are actually running. This is to ensure that your business license's details is as same as the details you provide when apply for business license.
Feel free to contact us as we are providing you a runner service. Our job is to help you settle all those documents above and make sure your business license are applied successfully.
In Malaysia, when you want to apply for a business license, you only need a few steps. First is know your business code and local area requirement. Then you paying and fill up the business license application form. You just wait until your business license is approved by local government.
Few requirements or documents is needed:
1) Photocopy of the applicant's identity card
2) Passport size photo of the applicant
3) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49.
4) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
5) Copy of the certificate of fitness of the company's business premise
6) Copy of the Fire Department's support letter
7) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
8) Photograph of the business premise