Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MBPJ License Runner Service
A business could not be operate without an authorize business license from government. It is an advised to every business owner to apply for business license or business premise license as it will provide a lot of benefits to the owner. The most distinct benefits that can be seen is it provides a protection to the owner so that the business won't be shut down without any reasons and sudden. Beside, with a business license, it develop a sense of professionalism to the public by showing them your service provided is professional, and the products you sell is in good quality.
You know how to apply the license for your business? First is you need to know your business type and code. It because there are too much business types in Malaysia. Next, you need to identify your local council where the area that your business located. You have to visit the local council for getting the guideline of business license application. Last, you must submit the business license application form to local council together with others necessary documents.
The document that required:
1) Photocopy of the applicant's identity card
2) Passport size photo of the applicant
3) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
4) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
5) Copy of the certificate of fitness of the company's business premise
6) Copy of the Fire Department's support letter
7) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
8) Photograph of the business premise
Now we have provide the runner service for those who want to apply the business license. Kindly contact us for further details.