Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MBPJ Premise License Runner Service
Always remember to register a business license when you are running a business of your own. This is to ensure that the business you ran are legal. With business license, it can give a sense of professionalism of your business to the public, make them to feel that your products sell is safe to use and services provided can satisfied their needs. Besides that it will also avoid unnecessary disturbance from the local authorities as they have the rights to stop your business once they found out that your business are running illegally which is without any business license.
There are requirements needed to apply for a business license may be vary according to respective local authority in charge. But generally, some of the documents is needed no matter which area are you from:
1) Photocopy of the applicant's identity card
2) Passport size photo of the applicant
3) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
4) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
5) Copy of the certificate of fitness of the company's business premise
6) Copy of the Fire Department's support letter
7) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
8) Photograph of the business premise
It is tedious to deal with all these documents and paperwork. Fortunately we are here to help you out with this. We are runner service that help people to register their business license, signboard license and renovation building plan approval. Feel free to call us and we will be ready for you anytime.