Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MBPJ Signage License Runner
To apply for signboard, the requirements is different according to respective local authority. In generally, few of the documents is needed:
1) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
2) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
3) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
4) Photographs showing the location of the company's signboard
5) Samples of the signboard indicating its design and colors
Signboard often play a role in telling customers what kind of business you are actually operating. It is normally install in a place that are easily spotted and easily recognized. When installing a signboard, signboard license or signage permit is needed to apply from local authority. This not only ensure signboard is install legally and also act as a protection to the public as the signboard with authorization will be install in a safer place which is approve by local authority.
Now we have provide the runner service for those who want to apply the business license. Kindly contact us for further details.