Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MBPJ Signboard License Runner Service
Signboard is a board which used to promote, identify, provide information, give directions or to raise brand awareness of your business. It can deliver a short information for customers without the need of searching it. As a businessman, signboard is one of the important element that you need to had. However, you need to apply the license for signboard before you installed it.
There are various types of signboard license permit in Malaysia. So, you need to discriminate you signboard license that you needed before you go for apply it. Then, you also need to decide the location that you want start up your business. Once you get the asset/estate of your business in area that you selected, you should know and visit the approve town committee that in charge this area. Last, you need to submit the signboard license application form and other necessary documents to local council.
The documents should be prepared such as:
1) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
2) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
3) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
4) Photographs showing the location of the company's signboard
5) Samples of the signboard indicating its design and colors
We are the runner service for your signboard license application. So don't hesitate to contact with us for further detail.