Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MBSA Signboard License Runner Service
Signboard give the people to know about the name and logo of the business, means that signboard help to increase the awareness of your brand. Signboard license is need to be apply with local government to make sure that your signboard is installed in the non-dangerous places or safely condition.
Do you know how to get signboard license in a fast way? Let us tell you! first is you need to clarify your business category because there are too many business category in Malaysia. Second, you need to identify the local council such as DBKL, MBPJ,MBSA and so on. You need to visit the local council for getting the guideline of signboard license application. Last, you need submit the signboard license application form with others necessary document to the local council.
Requirements for applying signboard license include:
1) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
2) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
3) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
4) Photographs showing the location of the company's signboard
5) Sample of the signboard indicating its design and color
But don't worry about that, now we help you to apply the signboard license through our runner application service. Don't hesitate contact with us for more detail.
Runner Service, License Runner, License Application Service, Licensing Company, Licensing Agent, License Agency, License Submission Service, Apply License Service, Submit License Service,