MDSB Majlis Daerah Sabak Bernam

MDSB Majlis Daerah Sabak Bernam Website:

Majlis Daerah Sabak Bernam is a district which cover an area of 997 square kilometers. It is situated at the northwestern corner of Selangor. It is bordered by the state of Perak to the north, the district of Hulu Selangor to the east, the district of Kuala Selangor to the south, and the Straits of Malacca to the west. People who live within their area can proceed to the council and apply for business license, signboard license and also renovation building plan approval.

MDSB Majlis Daerah Sabak Bernam Website:

MDSB Majlis Daerah Sabak Bernam Direction :

3°40'34.1"N 100°59'25.5"E

GPS coordinates, latitude and longitude

Business License

A business license grants an individual the right to start and run a particular type of business in an area. It is a type of permit indicating the company has government approval to operate. It is needed for an individual to apply for business license because of certain reasons. The most distinct reason is because an individual might face the risk that his business will being shut down by local authority if he do not have an official permit state that he can operate his business. Furthermore, it is important to have a business license in order to protect the community. This is important because the local authority will need to what kind of products that you are selling and what kind of services you are provided to ensure it won't affect the safety of the community. To apply for business license, there is some procedures that must be done. You will first need to have your business name, state your actual business address, identify what is your business type, prepare all related documents and then you may apply for business license.

For the documents or requirement, it may be different according to respective local authority but in general, some of the documents is needed no matter which area are you at. The documents include identity card's photocopy of applicant, passport size photo of applicant, copy of M&A and Forms 9, 24, and 49, and some others related documents is needed. Lastly, you may contact us if you think that applying for business license is very troublesome as it is time consuming and a lot of documentation need to be done as we are License Runner Service which can help assist you with your problem. Drop a line on us if we can be of assistance!

Signboard License

A signboard license is also a permission given by government sector which authorize that a business owner is eligible to install signboard on their premise. It is needed for every business owner to apply for signboard license as it stand for a protection to the community and the business owner itself. If a business owner didn't apply for signboard license but still install it on their premise, he or she might get fined or sued if there is any incidents cause by the signboard. With signboard license, you can make sure that your signboard is install in a place that is safe and wouldn't have the risk that will fall down or others because the place that you plan to install your signboard at have been gain approval and confirmation from local authority. To apply signboard license, few procedures need to be done. In first, you must have a premise to run your business, next you will need to have a valid business license as well in order to apply for signboard license.

For the documentation or requirement that you need to prepare, it might be vary according to respective local authority. But in general, some documents such as copy of M&A and Form 9, 24, and 49, copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise, copy of the location plan of the company's business premise, copy of the location plan of the company's business premise, photographs showing the location of the company's signboard, and lastly is samples of the signboard indicating its design and colors is needed. Even the process of applying for a signboard license seems to be very inconvenient, but it is no longer a problem for you anymore as we are now providing Runner Service which could help you in signboard license application. Call us now and we will provide you with further information.

Renovation Building Plan Approval

Renovation is the act of repairing and improving your building and old structure. It is a common situation in the societies now as people wanted to have new and fresh look on their building. But it is also important to do it legally by applying for renovation build plan approval. The reason of why renovation building plan approval is needed is because you have to gain an official approval from local authority only can start up your work. If you fail to do so, you might face the risk that local authority will fine you or forced you stop on the progress and most worst is tear off complete work. Therefore, it is important to applying for renovation building plan approval before any plan is start up.

To apply for renovation building plan approval, few procedures is needed. First you need to know which area are you at and who is the local authority in charge. Next you might need to make a trip to your local town council to get the latest renovation guidelines then renovate based on the guideline given. With this, you need to hire a registered architect to draw up your renovation plan. In order to gain the approval successfully, few documents is needed such as drawing of the renovation, your sales & purchase agreement, latest property tax receipt, Certificate of Fitness or Certificate of Completion and Compliance and lastly your photocopy of IC. For those who think applying for a renovation building plan approval is troublesome, please contact us as we provide Runner Service which could help you with your application.

Below are the supporting documents for the renovation plan approval:

"A cover letter from an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman", "Processing fee in accordance with the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984", "A completely filled Form A, endorsed by an authorized architect or a registered draftsman", "JBG/KB 1-85/ A Form (for new project or other building categories) or JBG/KB 1-85/ B Form (for renovation and extension only) that is completed and endorsed by an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman", "1 copy of a temporary title", "1 copy of the latest assessment rate receipt", "1 copy of a quit-rent receipt", "1 copy of the Certificate of Occupancy Fitness", "1 copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement", "5 copies of the house or building plan (4 on paper and 1 on linen) that are in order and endorsed by the house/ building owner(s) and an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman", "The house/building plans must be coloured according to the prescribed colour scheme as follow:- Red for new renovation / extension works, Blue for demolition works (renovation and extension purposes), Original works on the house/building need not be coloured", "1 set of reinforced concrete framework plan with the structural calculation and a guarantee letter on the durability of the said structure that is endorsed by an authorized engineer (Applicable to double-storey buildings)", "An approval letter from the Technical Department regarding building plan approval", "Detail information of the Registered Architect/ Engineer or Draftsman which includes name, address, telephone number and signature. It must have the official stamp/ seal and another stamp indicating that the said party is accountable in conformity to Para 3 (1C) of the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984", "Detail information of the registered owner(s) which includes name, address, telephone number, latest identity card number(s) and signature(s)", "5 copies of the building plan consisting of :- A key plan, A site plan, A floor plan, Elevation plans (Front, Rear and Side), A Sanitary and Plumbing Layout plan, Ventilation and lighting calculation."

Runner Service, License Runner, License Application Service, Licensing Company, Licensing Agent, License Agency, License Submission Service, Apply License Service, Submit License Service,