MPKJ Majlis Perbandaran Kajang

MPKJ Majlis Perbandaran Kajang Website:

Majlis Perbandaran Kajang (MPKJ) was established to administer the area around the Hulu Langat. Hulu Langat previously administered directly by the district office is located in Bandar Baru Bangi.

MPKJ Majlis Perbandaran Kajang Website:

MPKJ Majlis Perbandaran Kajang Direction :

2°59'42.2"N 101°47'22.0"E

GPS coordinates, latitude and longitude

Business License

The license will protect your employees and customers. The license proves that your company is trustworthy and stable and is committed to the success of your company. If you want to apply the business license, you should know these step: first, you have to know your business code and local area requirement. Second, you have to pay and fill up the business license application form. And the last, waiting until your business license is approved and received.

Generally, an application for a business license must be accompanied by: A copy of Business Registration Certificate Incorporation Certificate (Form 9), A copy of Form 49 (Companies Act, 1965), A copy of Form 24-A, B (Business Registration Act, 1956), A copy of grants / title / hire-purchase agreement of the proposed premise, A copy of Building Occupational Certificate, A copy of location map, Application of Floor Plan, Application of Signboard or Advertisement Board License, Advertisement visual (must fulfill requirement of usage of advertisement language), Passport-sized photograph of applicant. A copy of applicant's NRIC, fulfill Health Conditions (Foundation courses for food handlers and typhoid vaccination. Now we offer our clients the non-stop business license application service.

Signboard License

The function of a signboard is to inform an organization or company located within a building, which not only means providing information, but also means advertising for outsiders. However, a commercial signage license is required before installation. However the license for your business signboard need to be applied before installed it. First, you must get your business license first. After that, you need to fill up the signboard license application form and waiting the approval from local government.

Generally, an application for a signboard license must be accompanied by: Photocopy of the applicant's identity card, Passport-sized photograph of the applicant, Copy of the company's M&A and Forms 9, 24 and 49. Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise, Copy of the Certificate of Fitness of the company's business premise, Copy of the Fire Department's support letter, Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise, Photographs of the business premise, Photographs showing the location of the company's signboard, Samples of the signboard indicating its design and colours. Now we offer our clients the non-stop signboard license application service.

Renovation Building Plan Approval

Renovation describes a series of planned changes and updates made to a facility where business is conducted.​ Through renovation, the building will become more safety and attractive. However, you need to apply for building plan approval before the renovation project is started. First, you need to choose the area your business at and identify local authority of that area. Next, you need to visit your local town council to get the latest renovation guidelines. After finalize your renovation plan, you need to hire a registered architect to draw up your renovation plan.

Generally, an application for building plan approval must be accompanied by: "A cover letter from an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman", "Processing fee in accordance with the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984", "A completely filled Form A, endorsed by an authorized architect or a registered draftsman", "JBG/KB 1-85/ A Form (for new project or other building categories) or JBG/KB 1-85/ B Form (for renovation and extension only) that is completed and endorsed by an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman", "1 copy of a temporary title", "1 copy of the latest assessment rate receipt", "1 copy of a quit-rent receipt", "1 copy of the Certificate of Occupancy Fitness", "1 copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement", "5 copies of the house or building plan (4 on paper and 1 on linen) that are in order and endorsed by the house/ building owner(s) and an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman", "The house/building plans must be coloured according to the prescribed colour scheme as follow:- Red for new renovation / extension works, Blue for demolition works (renovation and extension purposes), Original works on the house/building need not be coloured", "1 set of reinforced concrete framework plan with the structural calculation and a guarantee letter on the durability of the said structure that is endorsed by an authorized engineer (Applicable to double-storey buildings)", "An approval letter from the Technical Department regarding building plan approval", "Detail information of the Registered Architect/ Engineer or Draftsman which includes name, address, telephone number and signature. It must have the official stamp/ seal and another stamp indicating that the said party is accountable in conformity to Para 3 (1C) of the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984", "Detail information of the registered owner(s) which includes name, address, telephone number, latest identity card number(s) and signature(s)", "5 copies of the building plan consisting of :- A key plan, A site plan, A floor plan, Elevation plans (Front, Rear and Side), A Sanitary and Plumbing Layout plan, Ventilation and lighting calculation." Now we offer our clients the non-stop renovation building plan approval application service.

Runner Service, License Runner, License Application Service, Licensing Company, Licensing Agent, License Agency, License Submission Service, Apply License Service, Submit License Service,