Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MPS Business Premise License Runner Service
Business license are licenses issued by government organizations that permit people or companies to conduct trade inside the government's geological purview. It is important if you wanted to start up your business legally. Whether a business is required to have a specific license depends on such factors as the nature of the business, the types of products it sells and the location of the business. The purpose of having a business license is because it hold business accountable for owner's actions and behavior as well as protect the health and safety of the public.
Let us tell you how to apply a business license in Malaysia? First, you need to know your business code because different types of business have different business code. Second, you need to visit you local council to get the guideline or information of business license application. Last, you need to fill in and submit the business license application form and other necessary documents to the local government.
The requirement needed include:
1) Photocopy of the applicant's identity card
2) Passport size photo of the applicant
3) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
4) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
5) Copy of the certificate of fitness of the company's business premise
6) Copy of the Fire Department's support letter
7) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
8) Photograph of the business premise
Now we have assist you to apply the business license for your business. Come and contact us and we will provide you with further information.
Runner Service, License Runner, License Application Service, Licensing Company, Licensing Agent, License Agency, License Submission Service, Apply License Service, Submit License Service,