Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MPS Runner ⚡✍⚡ MPS License Agent MPS Licensing Company MPS License Application Service MPS License Agency
Signboard license or signage permit help you to install your signboard legally. If you do not apply for signboard license or permit, you might face the risk that your signboard will be take down by the authority. Beside, without signboard license, you could not ensure that your signboard is install in a safe place that would not cause any unpredictable incidents.
The requirement in applying for signboard license may be vary according to respective local authority. In generally, an application for a signboard license must be accompanied by:
1) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
2) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
3) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
4) Photographs showing the location of the company's signboard
5) Samples of the signboard indicating its design and colors
In order to apply for signboard license, a person need to make a trip to the local council to gain the latest requirements needed by respective local authority. However, for those who do not have so much time to run up and down, it might be a difficulties if want to apply for signboard license. To help people with the problem, we are now provide Runner Service which help people to apply for business license, signboard license, and also renovation building plan approval.
Runner Service, License Runner, License Application Service, Licensing Company, Licensing Agent, License Agency, License Submission Service, Apply License Service, Submit License Service,