Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MPSJ License Runner Service
In order to run a legit business, you must obtain a business license first to avoid bad consequences. If you run a business without illegally without a business license, the authorities will sue you, issue you a summon or worse, they will shut down your whole business. Therefore, applying a business license is very important for those who wants to run a business. There are few steps that you need to follow when you want to apply a business license, first of all you need to know your business code in Malaysia. Next you should do some research on your area council because different council have their own guideline about the business license application.
Worried about business license application as do not have so much time to run up and down to the local council? Worry no more as we are Runner Service which people to apply for business license, signboard license and also renovation building plan approval. Contact us now for further information.
To apply for business license, the requirement may be different according to respective local authority. But in general, few requirements or documents is needed:
1) Photocopy of the applicant's identity card
2) Passport size photo of the applicant
3) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49.
4) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
5) Copy of the certificate of fitness of the company's business premise
6) Copy of the Fire Department's support letter
7) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
8) Photograph of the business premise