Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted
MPSJ Signboard License Application Service
Signboard is an important marketing tool in promoting and show up to the public what type of business you are actually running. People first see through your signboard will help them to decide whether it is the services or products that they wanted to find. However, installing a signboard in front of your premise is not just as easy as it do. An individual must ensure that he or she get a signboard license in order to install the signboard legally and in a correct way. Same as business license, obtaining a signage permit is act as a protection to the business owner. A signboard who gain permit from local authority will be install in a safe place and it wouldn't cause any possible incidents or injuries to the public.
To apply for a signboard license, a lot of documents need to be prepared. But there is also a slight difference with the documents needed as different local authority will have different requirements.
Generally, the documents below is needed no matter which area are you from:
1) Copy of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and Forms 9, 24, and 49
2) Copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise
3) Copy of the location plan of the company's business premise
4) Photographs showing the location of the company's signboard
5) Samples of the signboard indicating its design and colors
We are Runner Service which help people to apply for business license, signboard license, and also renovation building plan approval. If you think that applying for signboard license is troublesome as a lot of documentation is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us.