Since 2015 until now, Having 2.3k Customers, Over 3.8k Successfully Submitted

PDTG Pejabat Daerah & Tanah Gombak

PDTG Pejabat Daerah & Tanah Gombak Website:

Pejabat Daerah & Tanah Gombak is a district located in the state of Selangor, Malaysia. It established on 1 February 1974 and they in charge in all administration works in Gombak. People who want to apply for business license, signboard license, and also gain a renovation building plan approval may proceeed to their council to gain more information.

PDTG Pejabat Daerah & Tanah Gombak Website:

PDTG Pejabat Daerah & Tanah Gombak Direction :

3°15'46.4"N 101°39'08.4"E

GPS coordinates, latitude and longitude

Business License

Having a valid business license is important before you start up your business. A business license can be defined as a permission granted by the government to an individual which allow the individual to operate his business legally. A business without business license is not valid and might face a lot of troublesome and problems. For example, a business without business license might face the risk of being sued and get fined by local authority. Other than that, the business will also forced to shut down if it did not operate in the correct way. Therefore, it is needed to apply for business license. It is not so complicated for those who want to apply for business license. You will need to have a business name, provide an actual business address, and identify your business type. Next, you will need to prepare documents such as identity card's photocopy of applicant, passport size photo of applicant, copy of M&A and Forms 9, 24, and 49. However, the requirement may be differ according to different local authority. You may proceed to local council to get the guideline regarding the documents needed in the application of business license. If you do not have sufficient time to run up and down in the license application, then you may find us! We now provide Runner Service which could help you to apply your business license. Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance.

Signboard License

Installing a signboard to promote company or business is common. Most of the business owner will install a signboard on their premise. But when install a signboard, it is important to apply for signboard license. Signboard license is a permission given by the government state that a business is eligible to install a signboard on their premise. With a signboard license, it can use to protect the business owner and the community. After the owner successfully gain a signboard license, local authority will make sure that the signboard is appropriate in a certain place which mean the signboard is install in a correct place and it would not have the risk that the signboard will fall down or cause any other accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to have a signboard license.

While apply signboard license, few procedures is needed. In first, you must have a premise to run your business, next you will need to have a valid business license as well in order to apply for signboard license. While for the requirement needed in order to apply for signboard license, it may be differ according to respective local authority but in general, some of the documents is necessary. The documents include copy of M&A and Form 9, 24, and 49, copy of either the rental agreement or the sale and purchase agreement of the company's business premise, copy of the location plan of the company's business premise, copy of the location plan of the company's business premise, photographs showing the location of the company's signboard, and lastly is samples of the signboard indicating its design and colors is needed.

There might be a lot of documents needed and time consuming while apply for signboard license. However, with our help, you do not need to worry about the license application. We provide Runner Service which can help you to apply for signboard license. If you do need our help, then you are welcome to contact us!

Renovation Building Plan Approval

Renovation approval is an approve given by the local authority for you to make renovation, remodeling on your building structure. The reasons of having your renovation building plan approved is to ensure the safety of the occupants and the workers as well. This is a necessity because if there is a problem with the renovation building plan, the workers might will be in danger and the occupants might also be in any incidents in the future. Before starting off any renovation or extension work, the respective owner must seek an appointment with the Building Inspector or Building Technician for consultation regarding the procedures involved before any renovation or extension plan can be approved. After that, renovation or extension plans must be forwarded by a licensed architect or draftsman or engineer appointed by the respective owner. When everything is done, the respective owners only can obtain the names of architects and draftsmen registered with the Council at the Buildings Department, Information Counter. Feeling complicated? Frustrated with the whole procedure? Fear no more as we are providing you a runner service which can help you in getting your renovation approved in no time. If you have any inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us.

Below are the supporting documents for the renovation plan approval:

  1. "A cover letter from an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman",

  2. "Processing fee in accordance with the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984",

  3. "A completely filled Form A, endorsed by an authorized architect or a registered draftsman",

  4. "JBG/KB 1-85/ A Form (for new project or other building categories) or JBG/KB 1-85/ B Form (for renovation and extension only) that is completed and endorsed by an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman",

  5. "1 copy of a temporary title", "1 copy of the latest assessment rate receipt", "1 copy of a quit-rent receipt", "1 copy of the Certificate of Occupancy Fitness", "1 copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement",

  6. "5 copies of the house or building plan (4 on paper and 1 on linen) that are in order and endorsed by the house/ building owner(s) and an authorized architect / engineer or a registered draftsman",

  7. "The house/building plans must be coloured according to the prescribed colour scheme as follow:- Red for new renovation / extension works, Blue for demolition works (renovation and extension purposes), Original works on the house/building need not be coloured",

  8. "1 set of reinforced concrete framework plan with the structural calculation and a guarantee letter on the durability of the said structure that is endorsed by an authorized engineer (Applicable to double-storey buildings)",

  9. "An approval letter from the Technical Department regarding building plan approval",

  10. "Detail information of the Registered Architect/ Engineer or Draftsman which includes name, address, telephone number and signature. It must have the official stamp/ seal and another stamp indicating that the said party is accountable in conformity to Para 3 (1C) of the Standard / Uniform Buildings By-laws (UUKBS) 1984",

  11. "Detail information of the registered owner(s) which includes name, address, telephone number, latest identity card number(s) and signature(s)",

  12. "5 copies of the building plan consisting of :- A key plan, A site plan, A floor plan, Elevation plans (Front, Rear and Side), A Sanitary and Plumbing Layout plan, Ventilation and lighting calculation."

Runner Service, License Runner, License Application Service, Licensing Company, Licensing Agent, License Agency, License Submission Service, Apply License Service, Submit License Service,